Woodward Chiropractic & Massage has been delivering quality chiropractic & massage therapy to the Dallas, Addison and Richardson communities since 2000.
Our approach is simple. We believe that health is among our most valuable possessions. And while we generally meet people after they’ve lost their health, our commitment is two-fold:
1. Relief. When many people seek chiropractic care they have one goal: relief! Our approach is to:
- Uncover the underlying cause of the health problem
- Suggest a care plan to produce the fastest results possible
- Offer ways patients can participate in their recovery
- Explain the value of post-symptomatic wellness care
2. Wellness. We encourage our patients to achieve the highest levels of health they can. Through educational opportunities (like this website), we hope to communicate the value of ongoing chiropractic care. Our desire is to see our practice members abandon the prevailing sickness care model of health (waiting for symptoms and then taking action), in favor of the emerging wellness model.
Regardless of your health goals, please understand that we see ourselves as mere servants. You’re the boss! It’s your body, your health and your future. Our job is to offer you the finest chiropractic care possible, and it’s up to you to decide how much of it you want.
Sound interesting? Please contact our office to make an appointment.
Follow these links to learn more how Woodward Chiropractic serves the residents of Dallas, Richardson and Addison.
Chiropractic FAQs: Find answers to frequently asked questions and visit a link to post your own questions.
Chiropractic & Massage Staff: Meet the chiropractor, massage therapist and staff that will be working with you.
Services & Techniques: What services are available at Woodward Chiropractic and which techniques do we use?
Hours & Location: What days are available for appointments? Where are you located and how do I get there?